How to change the assigned tags or athlete name for a test after the fact.
If you've accidentally tested an athlete under the wrong name in the database (happens to best of us!) - you can change it easily in the cloud.
- Login to the cloud at cloud.hawkindynamics.com and select the appropriate team (click "view team").
- On the team dashboard page, look at the list of all tests to the right and find the tests that are incorrectly labeled.
- It helps if you are able to remember the approximate time when the mistake occurred, or if you can cross reference metrics to ensure you're adjusting the correct test
- On the far right hand side of the column, mark the tests you would like to change and click the "edit tests" button
- Select whether you'd like to change the athlete or the tag, and pick from the drop down menu in the edit tests dialog
- After you click submit, wait for the changes to take place. DO NOT close your browser. If you're making large changes (i.e. changing a lot of tests in one action), the process will take more time. Wait for it to complete - the process can take up to a few minutes depending on the changes you're making in your database.
DO NOT close your browser during processing - you'll have to make the changes again if it doesn't complete.
Tip: if you know that all of your tests were completed on a certain day by a certain athlete's name, you can use the filter tool at the top of the screen to make the process easier. Click the carrot to expand out the menu and add any identifying features for the changes you'd like to make.